We here at team Gentles send our best wishes to your family and hope all are in good health and spirits during these most uncertain times. To those whom have been affected directly or has a family member, friend or loved one impacted you remain in our thoughts and prayers. We are all in this…
These days of upheaval and uncertainty remind me of a quote by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., who said:
“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected today and all those who will be affected before this crisis subsides, the individuals that now have the Coronavirus and those exposed, small business owners who depend on the daily cash flow of clients/customers, healthcare workers, first responders and others on the front line taking care of the sick and shut in. The health and economic fallout will be felt for years to come. These are challenging times and while we will bounce back, it will take us all working together to defeat this invisible universal enemy that knows no boundaries. Now is the time to put politics aside and work together to curtail the spread of this virus and to protect the health and economic security of all Americans. Our campaign will implement all recommended measures to do our part to flatten the curve. We will follow the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and curtail voter contact, implement social distancing guidelines, and suspend all planned events and travel. We will increase our communication with you through email updates, social media and by phone to provide helpful information and resources where we can and continue discussing the issues important to all of us, never more so than now. We urge you all to adhere to the guidelines laid out by the CDC to keep yourselves and our community safe. Resources / How you can help:
- Take advantage of food takeout opportunities, including app-based delivery of food from locally owned restaurants.
- If you are a small business owner, the Small Business Administration is providing disaster assistance loans.
- Get informed on COVID-19 and create a plan for your household.
- Monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Arizona Department of Health, and Maricopa County COVID-19 websites.
- Due to the recent school closings, many districts are providing FREE grab and go breakfast and lunch to kids 18 and younger. Get details about the school districts that are participating.
Together, we will get through this. Please reach out with questions or needs. Karl